Restoration Support Technician
Rainbow International, a leading disaster restoration company, delivering fire, flood and accidental damages services on behalf of the top insurance companies and all major adjusters nationwide.
Reporting to: Restoration Manager
Aim: To support your team to ensure best customer experience is adhered to at all times.
- To undertake disaster restoration projects, including strip out and restoration of domestic and commercial properties
- Decontamination of fire damaged properties
- To undertake packing and removal of contents to storage
- To maintain the highest level of Health & Safety at all times, keeping up regular awareness training.
- To ensure that you hold a full, clean and valid driver’s licence.
- Ensure compliance with new methods of undertaking work are adhered to when required.
- You will be expected to wear the corporately identified clothing provided at all times.
- To be placed on call to ensure the needs of the business are met. In the eventuality of the requirement to be on call, the hours required will be as per a rota system.
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required within your capability consistent with the terms and conditions of your employment.
- Basic level of education – GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Driving License
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work within a team, and with a variety of customers
- Ability to motivate both yourself and others
- Willingness to work flexible hours, may be required to be on-call
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to: [email protected]