Rainbow International, a leading disaster restoration company, delivering fire, flood and accidental damages services on behalf of the top insurance companies and all major adjusters nationwide.
Reports to: Office Manager
Location: Office Based – Draperstown
Main Purpose: Responsible for all aspects of processing instructions from notification through to invoicing ensuring that all Key Performance Indicators are achieved whilst maximising business profitability and excellent customer service. To maintain Health and Safety in the workplace at all times and perform all allocated duties at the required quality standard
- To manage all new instructions to their conclusion in accordance with the policies and procedures for each client from first notification to Invoice.
- To handle external and internal telephone calls professionally at all times, following the correct guidelines and response times.
- Recording all communications within the core operating system against each instruction.
- To process as required any new work instructions ensuring they are processed accurately and efficiently within the set parameters.
- To distribute or respond to information requests or forwarding of data to specific clients.
- Arranging the work schedule of the technicians on a daily and weekly basis by use the operating system diary ensuring that the use of resource is cost effective and efficient to achieve profitability.
- Ensure technicians have all the relevant information to be able to set up their van and fully maximise their time on site by undertaking the relevant activities.
- Proactively identify and provide updates, additional claim and service information to clients.
- To provide effective and efficient administration functions and support for all clients and customers as required in line with business needs.
- Proactively and effectively manage own workload, with minimal guidance from line Manager.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year’s experience of dealing with customers
- Used to a fast paced environment where multitasking is key
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and take in information quickly and make the correct decision based on that information
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both Verbal and Written
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT Skills – excellent knowledge of PC based computers including the ability to work windows based office PC applications i.e. Word and Excel
- To be reliable, punctual, enthusiastic, hardworking and well organised
- To have the ability to prioritise workload and be able to work with others making a valuable contribution to the team.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to: [email protected]